Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wedding Bouquet

For the Sparkle N Sprinkle May Reveal, please scroll down, or click here.


Die-Versions' May release is all about Wedding Bells and Father's Day.  Today's card showcases three of the new dies released this month: the Wedding Bouquet, and two Sweet Wordlets Bridal and Shower.  (Don't you just love how you can mix and match these Sweet Wordlets?  I do.)

The bouquet was die cut from watercolor paper and colored with Distress Markers and a water brush.  I also added Bubble Gum and Sunny Daze glitters from Sparkle N Sprinkle to the flowers, words, and bow to have these pop more.

Once again, I've dry embossed my background using the Die-Versions Diamonds Background die (love that versatility).  I added a couple strands of coordinating ribbon, completing this CAS invitation.


10 comments:

rachel said...

great work Anne - love the words and the bouquet - fabulous xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the added sparkle of glitter to the bouquet!

jimlynn said...

So beautiful and I can see the shine all the way down here in Texas! Gorgeous card.
Lynn

Lisa said...

Beautiful card, Anne!! The bouquet looks amazing!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mayras Designs said...

Gorgeous card Anne !!!! I love the bouquet !!!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous bouquet Anne, love the background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! Love the wonderful image!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Anne, I adore your water coloring on the image! What a beautiful, soft effect it gives. Wonderful embossing on the background.

Donna Ellis said...

Very sweet card - I am in love with your dry embossed background from DieVersions, Anne. Beautiful card, and wonderful coloring! hugs, de

Shirley said...

Really beautiful bouquet, Anne!! I really like the design and the whole card!