Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wicked Witch







Here's another way to combine the Die-Version's Halloween new releases.  For this treat bag, which is an older die from Sizzix, I used two of the new releases: Black Cat Wishes and Sweet Petites Wicked Witch.   So simple and easy.  I just cut the cat out of the center of the frame, allowing me the option of placing any of the sentiments around the edge of the frame on top and the ability to add anything to the center.

Kids aren't the only ones you should get treats for Halloween.  Here is an example of an adult treat where I used the Black Cat Wishes die as is.  I added an embossed circle for the background in order to accentuate the image itself.  If you haven't done so yet, you definitely will want to check out all the August New Releases - perfect for any Halloween project.  Also check out the Die-Version Facebook page to see what the rest of the design team is coming up with using these fun dies.





8 comments:

Eret said...

These are awesome! I love your idea to cut out the center of the die-cut to place something else inside. I've never think much of Halloween but I sure love your crafts on this occasion :)
Hugs,
Eret

McCrafty's Cards said...

These look brilliant Anne, I love that cat
Kevin xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Anne.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Tammy said...

Pass the cat please! Love both of your creations and I especially like how you 'glammed' up the witch!

jimlynn said...

Um....I love that adult treat!!! Maybe I should go trick or treating this year!! LOL

Wonderful dies Ann......love both of these!

Lynn

Brenda said...

Great gift set!!!

Annie said...

Hi Anne...how fabulous are these creations. I agree about the treats !!

Absolutely stunning. TFS Annie x

Lisa Minckler said...

So cute! I love this idea. Yes, us adults should get something for standing out in the cold and rain handing out candy. :) Love your creativity!
hugs,Lisa xx