Friday, August 17, 2012

Thinking of You


This is an example of the double glitter technique.  The stencil is from Dreamweavers and the background is Sparkle N Sprinkle glitter and the trees are covered with glitter from PK Glitz.

For the edges, I wanted a faded look, so I placed some double tape along the edges, pressed down, and then lifted it away.  It took most of the glitter away, but not all, leaving a beautiful edge that fades to white.

This is so glittery and sparkly in person, I just couldn't quite capture all that in the photo.  Have a good weekend everyone.

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is so beautiful Anne! I know how it must shimmer and shine. Like the white edges around the trees and the pop of orange is perfect!
Lynn

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Anne, I love the trees.
Kevin xx

rachel said...

beautiful card Anne - I really love this stencil - its fab xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely beautiful Anne! Wonderful stencil!

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Anne, I love those trees and the way they fade at the sides is fabulous too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my word....just look at this sparkly masterpiece...WOW!!! I love the colors and how you let the trees stand front and center!!!!

Erum Tasneem said...

WOW!!! this is an absolute beauty Anne! SO GORGEOUS!

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOW- stunning- love this!!!