Monday, August 6, 2012

I scream, you scream....




Keep Cool is this week's challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge.



 I've colored the Ice Cream image from the So Sweet set with Copics and added glossy accents for the caramel topping and cherry on top.  I printed the image twice so I could pop dot the different layers.  The spoon is raised from the ice cream scoops and the bowl is pop dotted over all.  The Pretty Paisley doily behind the ice cream bowl is from Die-Versions and the sentiment is a rubber stamp from Unity Stamps.

You have one week to show us how you're keeping things cool.  Be sure to visit the rest of the design team and give a warm welcome to our new team members as well as this week's guest designer, Mette Reedman.  The new team members will be joining us throughout the month of August, including Vicky, who joins us today as well.  For a complete list of my team mates, check under the Design Teams page listed on the top right.

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Hmmm, yum-eeeeee! Fabulous Anne, looks good enough to eat! Love the pretty background!

Crafting Vicky said...

Yum!!!! Really love how you have done this wonderful bowl of ice cream! So happy to be part of your team :D

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is yummy Anne, I like the image and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Linda Simpson said...

...we all scream for Ice Cream:) A fabulous card Anne, it looks so yummy, I could just eat that now.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Michelle VP said...

Ice cream never looked so yummy, Anne! Love how you layered the image and made the caramel topping. :)

jimlynn said...

SOOOO yummy and pretty! Great way to use the doily on here and your coloring is perfect - that color reminds me of the Dreamsicle I just finished eating! LOL! Fantastic card.
Lynn

rachel said...

fabulous work Anne - looks delicious xx

Eret said...

Soon I saw this card first time I wanted a ice cream. And now then I look it again, I think I have to go to shop to buy some more ice cream :)Your coloring make this image so real. Yummy and fantastic card Anne.