Wednesday, August 15, 2012

From my Kitchen




I know that it's Wednesday and that usually means a new Dude Time Doodles post.  Since there are five Wednesday's this month, we decided to let the Freebie/Guest Designer challenge run for two weeks.  That means you still have time to go grap the free image (Youth Football) and upload your creation for a chance to be a DTD guest designer.

This is a for-fun card that I made using a clear stamp set from Stampendous.  I colored all the little images with Copic markers and fussy cut them out.  Then I pop dotted them onto these small squares created with Lifestyle Crafts die (Nesting Frames 7) and lots of Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs).  The sentiment was cut using Spellbinders die (standard circle, small).  I also added Stickles (stardust) to the salt shaker and Distress Stickles (walnut stain) to the pepper shaker for some added fun.  I really wish I knew who these papers were made by, as I was given these three 6x6 pieces.  (If anyone recognizes them, please let me know, as I would love to get some more.)

Copics used: Y19, Y38,     Y32   E50, E51   Y19, Y38, C4   G09, G28, G46   E31, E33    YG11, BG10, BG0000   BG13, R24    YR04, YR18, C3 

6 comments:

Annie said...

Colourful, fabulous card Anne. I love the way you piece it all together and the colouring is amazing. Crafty hugs Annie x

Eret said...

Wonderful card Anne. So many fun images and colroful papers. I reallly love the idea of sticles on salt & pepper shaker. Billiant!

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable Anne, just loaded with super cuteness and so very clever!

Linda Simpson said...

Fantastic design and loving the toppers. The beautiful papgers and loving the sentiment too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jimlynn said...

Anne, this is way too cute and creative! Love that way it looks like a little dinner tray too! Precious!
Lynn

Joan Ervin said...

What an awesome design, Anne....the little images are all sooo cute and cut out perfectly!!!! Love the colors, papers, and shape, too!!!!