Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Football Mini Album



Die-Versions new release is now on the first Monday of every month.  This month there's lots of Halloween goodies that you aren't going to want to miss.  One of them is the new Dem Bones font.  So fun, but when I saw it, I knew it wasn't just for Halloween.  It can be used for animals, zoo photos, and.... football (well, at least with this image from Bonibleaux Designs.)

I created a mini album using this fun font on the cover.  The images are colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  The mini album dies are from Accu-Cut and the papers are part of Echo Park's Touchdown collection.  Stay tuned for more Halloween goodness using this font as well as some of the other new releases.


8 comments:

rachel said...

love that font - that would be very useful indeed! Great mini album Anne - fab work xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is Brilliant Anne, great image and I like the font and the background
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Such fun and so clever! Love your mini album, all the papers you used are perfect for the occasion! Great coloring too!

jimlynn said...

Anne, that font is just perfect for this cute album!! How fun and fabulous. LOVE that image too. Great project!
Lynn

Charlene Mitchell said...

This is fantastic Anne! Love your colouring and definitely your bkgrd detail! Fantastic!

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH MAN STAMPS RIGHT NOW!!! GREAT JOB ON THIS PROJECT!! THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR SPONSOR.
http://tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com/

DT CALL HAPPENING NOW:)

Linda Simpson said...

What a great project! I love the image you have used and the fabulous colours too. That font is stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Eret said...

I love it Anne! I've never done any mini album (I don't even know how it is made). Your album cover looks so awesome and fun. I need one too :)