Friday, July 27, 2012

Dog Days of Summer



The challenge starting at Pattie's Creations today is to use an Animal or Insect in your project.  I decided to use Dog Days of Summer because I thought the bassett hound was so darn cute!

The image is colored with Copic markers, cut out with Spellbinders' Grand Large Labels, and matted onto We R Memory Keepers designer paper cut with Grand Labels Twenty Three.  The polka dotted papers are from Doodlebug Designs and the red stripe paper is from Creative Memories.  I added twine to show the fan was blowing and around the computer generated sentiment.  Glossy Accents was added to the sunglasses, the sentiment, and the ice cold drink.


Now it's time for you to show us your Animal or Insect project.  If you don't have any, there are lots to choose from at Pattie's Esty store.   Stay cool y'all!

Copics used: E000, E00, E02, E23, E37, E49   E71    YR16, YR09   FB2, B29, Y02, Y06, Y13, YR27, YR28, YR15   YR07, YR23, Y35   BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG32   YR16, YR18

10 comments:

rachel said...

fab image Anne - and a lovely bright card xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Anne, I love the image and the layout.
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable Anne! Love anything with a dog especially ones wearing sunglasses! Too cute!

jimlynn said...

LOL!!! Anne, this is just adorable and sensational!! LOVE your coloring on the fan and dog - what a cute, cute image! Fabulous card.
Lynn

Pattie G said...

Anne,

I love how you colored my image!!! He looks like my son's basset hound. This card is so cute!

Hugs
Pattie

Linda Simpson said...

LOL Anne, this sure made me chuckle!! I love the image and the gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Anne - I love how you colored the doggie and gave him some spots! Great colors! Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Charlene said...

I just love this Anne! All those wonderfully bright colours and that fabulously coloured image...great job. Hugs ~ Charlene

Dortesjs said...

Awesome card

Spyder said...

I dog sit and I know two dogs that actually do this!!! Fabulous card!
(Lyn)