Friday, May 11, 2012

Ready to go Jogging?




Here's another fun image from Mayzy Arts that was a freebie.  Her images are really fun to color and almost put themselves together.  This cute jogger is colored with Copic markers and the image and mat are die cut using Spellbinder's Curved Rectangles (#4, #5).  I added a bit of depth to the mat by adding Distress Inks (Stormy Sky) onto the surface with a blending tool.

She's then layered with Core'dinations paper, Kraft paper, and then the card base.  I added some ribbon and a few gems (her motivation for running) and she's all set to cross the finish line.

Copics used: V93, V95, RV99, W7, E43    YR30, E50, E70, BV20 YG03, YG25, YG17    Y13, Y15, Y35, Y38, B04, B05, B06    Y11, Y26, Y28    B52, B12, B14

6 comments:

rachel said...

I think you've just taken a picture of me! I wish! I am just about to go jogging so maybe the thought of lokking like this will keep me going! Fab image Anne! Great card xx

Tammy said...

Super card and super cute image! Love how you've dotted her shadow.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I am loving the jogger and the way you have added the ribbon and the bling.

Hugs
Linda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Anne, I love your colouring of the image and the design.
Kevin xx

jimlynn said...

Love all the little shadow dots on here! Very cute idea and a fabulous card. Great image too!
Lynn

Joan Ervin said...

Your coloring is sooo pretty, Anne, and I loooove how you created the background with all the little dots...sooo gorgeous!!!!