Monday, April 30, 2012

Brandt


This week's Digi Makeover Challenge is a sketch and I used Brandt Fairy and sentiment from Paper Makeup Stamps.


I adhered to the sketch pretty closely, although I made my circle much larger as I made a 5"x5" square card.  Brandt is colored with Copic markers and I used Smooch Pearlized Ink (azure, siren) on the sentiment.  The border is by Memory Box (Sanibel border)  and I distressed everything with Distress Inks (Faded Jeans).  The backing papers are from Authentique and the card base is from Bazzill.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created for you.  You have one week to upload your project to the Digi Makeover Challenge blog.  Be sure to use a digi on your project.

Copics used: E00, E01, E11    B12, B14, B26    YR12, YR24, E35    Y000, Y00    Y02, Y04, Y06, Y08    E55, E34

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Sweet card and darling image. Love the coordinating background!

jimlynn said...

Just darling! What a cute, cute image too.
Lynn

rachel said...

fabulous card Anne - really fab design and colours xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I like the sweet image, and the design.
Kevin xx

Linda Simpson said...

Loving this cute image and a fabulous card.

Hugs
Linda xxx