Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Match_Made_In_Heaven.com


Fanny Online has decided to try out an Internet dating service and this guy (you have to check out Tammy's card) has tweaked her interest.  Here's Fanny's response:

"Dear Tall, Dark, and Handsome......everything you posted in your profile is EVERYTHING I'm looking for.....  Except that I really have a thing for balding, slightly paunchy, tattooed guys.  Call me crazy, I know.  But maybe we could still get together......."

As this is the first Wednesday of the month, that means there is a new challenge at Dude Time Doodles. You need to use a touch of red (in honor of Valentine's Day) on your project.



The image is colored with Copic markers and touches of Spica glitter pen. This shaped card is from the Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frames 7 (#14, 16, 21, 22 - assumes the smallest number is the smallest die in the set).  I added a bit of twine, some heart stickers and gems for the thought bubble and my card's all ready.

Now it's your turn to use a touch of red.  How much or little is up to you.  Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's creations and upload your project to the Dude Time Doodles challenge blog by next Tuesday.

Copics used: Y13, Y18, V17, V25    YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR14, YR07    E00, E21    YG21, YG23, Y18, Y00    V91, V93, V05  R17, R46    E53, E43
Spica: lavender, clear, lipstick

9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

FABULOUS Anne! I love what her response was. Your card is gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Tammy said...

Just too funny Anne, love her response and the red nail polish is over the top! Terrific card!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous fun card Anne, fab colouring and papers, I love her laptop.
Kevin xx

jimlynn said...

A very quick comment here but it's just adorable!!! LOVE that image and your shaped card! Too cute.
Lynn

NanaConnie said...

This is just too funny, Anne! I'd know that was a Marlooney image wherever I saw it. :-D Love the "kissy" paper.

Cleota said...

Finally getting around to commenting. Loved your challenge - it was a ton of fun. Great card. Love the background paper!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- I have to go check out Tammy's too. I love your sense of humor!

Dawn said...

Sorry I'm late getting to you! Life got in the way! Great card Anne, Fanny is stunning as ever! Love the message!!! lol
Hugs
Dawn xx

Michelle B. said...

Love the smooches! Fab coloring and love the twine!