Monday, January 9, 2012

BooBoo Monster


It's Monday and that means a new challenge is up for the Digi Makeover Challenge.  This week's challenge is to make a Get Well card.



I chose BooBoo Monster from Paper Makeup Stamps (although he isn't currently listed under the digi stamps, I'm sure he will be there soon).  He's colored with Copic markers and all the band-aids are colored with the fluorescent colors.  These particular colors were chosen because, when my son was little, he loved to use the fluorescent band-aids.  So I thought they might make this poor guy feel better too.  For the tears, I added Micro Marbles and the sentiment is written on an actual band-aid.

You have one week to upload your Get Well card to the Digi Makeover Challenge.  The rules are pretty simple and are listed on the blog, but the main thing is to use a digi and follow the current theme.  Don't forget to visit the other Digi Makeup Artists and see what they've come up with too.

5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

what a great card Anne, I like the plaster monster and the clever idea of using a plaster for the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Ah Anne, what a cute, cute get well card! Great idea to use fluorescence on his band-aids and the real band-aid is especially clever!

jimlynn said...

LOL! Anne, this is just way too precious! LOVE that real band-aid you added and the image is the best.
lynn

Michelle VP said...

This card makes me smile, and yet feel bad for poor Booboo all at the same time! Love your description of your son's flourescent band-aids too! :)

Linda Simpson said...

LOL Anne this more booboo monster looks really sorry for himself. Love the different coloured bandages it took me back to when my boys were small, their facination with plasters still makes me chuckle today.

Hugs
Linda xxx