Thursday, September 22, 2011

Washing Day


It's Washing Day (Stamping Dragon Designs image) for Yoo Hoo and his paper pieced quilt will be all nice and fresh smelling after drying in the sun.  I pop dotted the bottom edge so it looks like it's blowing in the cool breeze.  The patterned paper is from Basic Grey and the buttons were made with Epiphany Craft's button studio tool.


You still have a week to join the current Stamping with the Dragon challenge.  Visit the other design team members and see what they have to inspire you today too.




Copics used: G03, G05, G07    Y02, Y08, B14    B00, B12, B21, B41, B34, B66, B95    E08, E09    C1, C2, C4, Y00, Y11


10 comments:

Charlene said...

Oh my gosh Anne this is just too adorable! You have colored that image beautifully and I love how you did the sky for it. I also really like how your bg pp seams to match the paper that you used for the blanket on the image. I'm so excited to be working with you on Pattie's team.

Tammy said...

What a fun card Anne! Love the purple and your cleverness shines through using the pop dots. Really great color combo!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I like the paper piecing and the fab colours.
Kevin xx

Erum Tasneem said...

adorable!! the pop of yellow looks gorgeous!

jimlynn said...

Oh how cute! LOVE that little "blowing" blanket too.
LYnn

Carolynne said...

Love the card Anne and it is my favourite colour

xx

Love crafts forever said...

Oh Anne this is such a gorgeous and happy card.
Hugs Nat

Cheryl First said...

Super job with the paper piecing, and the Yoohoo coloring! I love purple, and this is just purple-icious! hehehe!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that! I love what you did with the quilt. Actually I have everything about it.

Hugs,
Beth

Tanika Iswandari said...

Ohhh it's sooo cute and adorable, i wanna bring it home with me!! washing days will be more fun hehe.. love the coloring Anne! so clever of you!