Who's ready for the Digi Makeover Challenge #2 from Paper Makeup Stamps? This week's challenge is a sketch and I chose Argus with Teddy (he will be listed in the digi section soon). He's such a cutie and has so many possibilities. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from VLVS that I've had for quite a while and is cut with Spellbinders Labels Sixteen (#2). Every time I read this sentiment, it sounds like Al Pacino in Scarface :-) . Argus is colored with Copic markers and his dots are Stickles (purple) as are my accents on the left. The papers are all from my stash.
Here's the sketch and as you can (hopefully) tell, I just flipped it. You have one week to upload your creation using this sketch to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog. Don't forget to check out the other great creations from the digi design team as well.
The Rules- You must use a digital image on your entry
(hey, it is a digi challenge after all)
- The challenge will be every Monday
- A winner will be selected every week by random.org
- The winner will get to choose any 3 digi images from PMS as their prize. If the winner used a PMS image on their entry, they'll get 2 bonus images (for a total of 5!)
- You may enter as many times as you want, there is no limit; however, you may not link back to old posts (prior to the challenge post)
- You may combine our challenge with any other challenge you like
- Please post a link directly to your individual blog post using InLinkz (the blue frog) so we can find and admire your creation!