Monday, July 18, 2011

39th Birthday, Again!


Even though it isn't my mom's birthday, this sentiment could have been made just for her.  She always tells everyone that she's 39 and holding! This sentiment is a digital image from Bonibleaux Designs and is part of the Gladys Salt set. 


This XL cupcake is a rubber stamp from Stampendous that I stamped on Cryogen paper and colored with Copic markers.  I fussy cut out the entire image and then cut between the layers of frosting so I could pop dot certain portions.  I added a few "sprinkles" with my Pearl Pen by Viva Decor.


Here is a close up so you get a better view of the frosting layers and how wonderfully iridescent that paper is.


Happy Birthday to all of you still turning 39!

Ingredients:
Copics used: R85, Y08, B28
papers: Cryogen iridescent; TPC Studio; Doodlebugs; Basic Grey
other: Pearl Pen; cording; flowers; button; paper floss


2 comments:

Connie C said...

Anne, I'm so far beyond 39, I cna't even pretend to be holding. :-) Love the card and that huge cupcake. I could really get excited by one of those!

FerrellGraph-x said...

Love your cupcake. The "frosting" is so fantasic!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Ferrell