Sunday, June 5, 2011


Graduation season is upon us.  I normally don't pay that much attention to it, but since I have a graduating senior,  this year was different.  That means that a lot of our friends kids are graduating this year as well; therefore lots of Anne-Made cards :-).     (You'll get to see a few of them here.)

This cutie is a digital image from Hambo Stamps (they also have girl graduates too) that is colored with Copic markers.  I fussy cut him out and layered him.  I distressed the Swiss Dot paper with Antique Linen to give it a bit more color (other than green).

I got a little carried away with the inside, using more green and a decorative strip die cut from Sizzix that I've had for ages.  The sentiment and inside stamps are clear stamps that I had, but I don't know the manufacturer.

Congrats to all the 2011 graduates!

Copics used: G16, G17, G19, G28    E41   W5, W7, S8    R20, E00, E01, E11    E29


Tammy said...

Wonderful card Anne, and congratulations to your son!

shersl84bed said...

Adorable. Congrats to your son! Mine just graduated too. You must be so proud. I know I am.

Smiles Sher

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this darling card- I'll have to go check out the girl grad- I need a few this year!

jimlynn said...

Precious card Anne! Love all that green! And congrats to your graduate!!

Marlene said...

Awww, man, he is CUTE! I love the greens, too!