I completed two cards from all my experimentation. For the first card, the completed panel is a combination of plain cardstock and Smooch Spritz. The popped up flower is a combination of vellum paper and alcohol inks. I added some pearls for the center of the flower and a bit of ribbon where I stamped my sentiment. Both the flower images and the sentiment are from Outlines Rubber Stamps.
The second card is comprised of a digital image by KLM Designs (which is no longer in business). If you read my blog fairly regularly, you know how much I love to fussy cut out my images and add pop dots for added dimension. This card is no exception. I combined four of the experimental panels to complete this card. The daffodil on the left is comprised of vellum/alcohol inks for the body and glossy cardstock/Smooch Spritz for the head. The flower on the right is a combination of glossy cardstock/alcohol inks for the body and plain cardstock/alcohol inks for the head.