Monday, March 21, 2011

Quilt o' Green

This gorgeous image is by Pattie's Creations and I'm entering it into their challenge this week (Go Green).  It was a freebie over at Crafters Digital Art Center.  You have until March 24th to enter. 

I used various shades of green (Copic markers) to create my quilt, added a double bow and a small flower to the center for a clean and simple look.  The base paper picks up the cantaloupe from the flower as well as the green from the image.




Edited: Quilt o' Green won the Top 3 Award from Pattie's Creations.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Fabulous Anne. The peach rose is a perfect touch.

Sandra DeFalco said...

Anne - I love the shades of green and that you made the Quilt image your main focus!!
Well Done!
Thanks for playing in our 'Go Green' challenge!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Cleota said...

This is great! I love the ribbon and flower accents. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenges this week!

Cleota
DT member

Pattie G said...

Anne, this is so pretty. I love how you colored my quilt image.
Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs ♥