Thursday, March 17, 2011

Owl be there 4 You



This week's AiFactory Challenge is Things with Wings.  There are tons of possibilities with this theme, so get creative.  I've chosen the owl party printables and made a couple of different projects. 


The first is a gift box where I also used my Cricut Imagine (Imagine More Cards cartridge) to coordinate with these cute party printables.  After printing and adhering the papers and sentiment, I wrapped pink tulle around the box.  I enhanced the AiF Owl using Spellbinders Standard Circles (#3,4) for layers and the Eyelet Circle (#3) for the base.  Some light pink paper floss is also threaded through the eyelets.  Here's a close up, so you can see the details I added (Spica glitter pen and a pearl in her bow).




The second party favor I made is a tube filled with candy.   I chose a different owl from the printable and accentuated it with a Spellbinders Beaded Circle (#3) and a Spica glitter pen to give more sparkle to the feathers and the eyes.  I used the same light pink paper floss to tie it onto the candy tube.  Smooch Taffy highlights the beads around the outside of the circle.  



Don't forget to check out all the other great creations the Design Team has made for you (see tabs above for blog addresses).  Be sure to link up your winged creation at the AiFactory Challenge Blog.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job with this weeks challenge! I love how you added a bit of bling to the owls with glitter and pearls.......fabulous!
Monica

Tammy said...

Oh Anne, I love this! Great gift.

jimlynn said...

Great projects Anne! Love the little owls. So cute.
Lynn

JanR said...

What a great set! Love that glitter.

Petra said...

Anne, you knocked this one out of the park! I just love the gift box :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!Anne you did a fantastic job with the images.
Lisa x

Tanika Iswandari said...

Woohoooo Anne!! fabulous tags! I love how you use all of the images on those lovely bags and tags!! love it!

Made by Mandy said...

2 great projects there Anne showing how versatile the images are.

Love Mandy xxx