Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jiggy's Pot of Gold - SDD Challenge


It's time for a new challenge at Stamping with the Dragon and the sponsor is Tiffany's Doodles.  Here are the details:
  
  CHALLENGE: USE THE COLORS GREEN/YELLOW-GOLD/WHITE OR ST. PATRICK'S DAY PROJECTS.
  PRIZE: 2 DIGI'S TO THE WINNER FROM TIFFANY'S DOODLES

I chose Jiggy's Pot of Gold and colored him with Copic markers and Spica glitter pens.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I printed the image out twice so I could add pop dots for more dimension.  Both Jiggy and his pot of gold are pop dotted; I used a taller pop dot for the pot of gold so it would be in front of Jiggy.  I also pop dotted the cloud.  

I cut the main image with Spellbinders large deckled rectangles (#5), using the out of the box technique.  I also created a little brad using my Epiphany Crafts shape tool and button caps.  Here's a close up for better details:

Be sure to visit everyone on the design team and check out their creations as well.  (See page tabs above for blog addresses.)

Copics used: Y26, Y15, Y11, Y00    G94, G99    YG11, YG13, YG21, YG23, YG 25   R14, R17, YR07, YR09, Y13, Y15, YG07, YG09, B24, B26, V15, V17  

9 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Anne, this is adorable! I really like all the dimension, color and sparkle! :)

Dragons Lair Designs said...

Love the 3D on this great card Anne love that sparkle

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

Tammy said...

Fabulous Anne! Love the sparkle and how you popped-up the images.

Jennie said...

This is fab! I love the decoupaged dragon and the colouring is BEAUTIFUL xx

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome 3D' look.
Hugs Nat

Carolynne said...

I love decoupaged cards, and this one is stunning

xx

downrightcrafty said...

Great depth on this lovely creation and what a fab embellie too
Hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

Love the card! Its great to see the 3D effect. Love it.
Hugs.
Beth

HappyCrafter said...

Very sweet, I really like how you've popped things up for dimension.