Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy, happy


I'm so happy to share that I'm on the new design team for AiFactory.  There are two teams (you can look above at the page tabs marked "Design Teams" to see everyone's blog address).  We will be bringing you something exciting every week.


Here are the links for the challenge blog and for the AiFactory store.  Be sure to go check it out.  My first post for AiF will be on Thursday, March 3 and it will be a big splash!




On a side note, I did a bit of housekeeping.  You can now find all my design team members' blog addresses in the page tabs above.  I'm sure they would love for you to check out their blogs and leave some lovin' too.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Anne congratulations! That is wonderful news. I'm so happy for you.

Marie said...

Just popping by to say Hi and tell you that I'm looking forward to working with you at AIFactory xxx

Fink said...

Oh I used to design for Mia!!! you will love it!

jimlynn said...

Such EXCITING NEWS!!!! Congrats.
Lynn

HappyCrafter said...

congrats, great news!!!