Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

I started with Grand Labels One from Spellbinders as my base and then wrapped some raffia around one end.  The turkey is a digital stamp from Bonibleaux Designs called Turkey Lurkey (located under the Pilgrims and Turkey category) and I colored him with Copic markers (E35, E37, E57, R35) and pop dotted him for added dimension.

I free handed the table and the rest are Creative Memory stickers I had in my stash.  Found some great patterned paper and everything came together quickly and easily.  Gotta love that when it happens!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.


Tammy said...


HappyCrafter said...

Great job on this and I'm super impressed with the free hand table! mine certainly wouldn't be recognizable LOL! The raffia too is a nice touch. Have a lovely Thanksgiving!