Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Want to visit a winery?


This is a wonderful scenic cling stamp by Stampendous.  I have a few of these scenic stamps and there are so many different mediums that can be used to color these in.  You'll probably be seeing more of these soon.

For this one, I reached for my favorites, Copic markers, and colored away.  I stamped the image several times so I could cut out the grape clusters and pop dot them on top of the original for added depth and to use as an embellishment (which I also pop dotted).  I cut around my image after coloring it, matted it on purple cardstock, and then adhered it to the lighter patterned paper.  The base paper is a Basic Grey black cardstock (that has just a hint of color here and there).

Here is a close up so you can see the details a bit better..


I also layered two different types of ribbon and added three small pearls for a little extra bling.  This stamp makes me want to visit the wine country. Does it you?

No comments: