Sunday, July 18, 2010

July Stamp Challenge - Ch{all}enege Masters



Two posts in one day. Yea!  So don't forget to scroll on down to see the Cool Cat. 

This is my first challenge at Ch{all}enge Masters and I challenge you to make your own, or better yet, join CM and have fun with all the challenges, and possibly be the Monthly Ch{all}enge Master and win swag from our sponsors.  We have lots of exciting things coming down the road.....just saying.......

Here's the challenge.....Take an existing stamp and look at it "outside the box" of what it was originally intended for. For example, your heart stamp can be used to make a shamrock or a flower or butterfly wings, etc.


The stamp I chose for this challenge is a large flower stamp that when turned upside down (and minus the stem) looks like a fireworks display to me. This "flower" stamp is by JudiKins. I also used a small portion of an Impression Obsession's stamp for the cobblestone path and paper pieced. The couple is an image from Inkadinkado that I layered onto the cobblestone.

Another example can be seen here.  Now go and look at your stamps in a whole new way.  I'd love to see what you create, so leave me a comment with a link to your cool creation.

One final note for today, I have enabled the Follower button, so if you want to know when I post without having to remember to go check, please sign up.  (as the old saying goes...the more, the merrier).

2 comments:

Meg said...

I do love your work...you make cards that have so much warmth to them. If they were available in my area, I would buy them for sure!!

Anne Temple said...

Thanks, Megs!!! That's really sweet of you to say!!