Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Flower girl


Copic markers were used (as usual) to color in the images.  The stamp is from Magenta and I purchased it here.  After I finished coloring everything, I used my Spellbinders Labels Eight to cut out the image as well as my mat.  I sponged Distress inks over the mat for more definition. 

I used Flower Soft to highlight the outside edge of my image and the rubber bands in her hair.  As a finishing touch, the ribbon was airbrushed the same color as the dress using Copic markers.  All of this was layered onto a light green patterned paper and then white cardstock for the base.

5 comments:

Mary said...

You are very creative, Anne, and I have enjoyed browsing your delightful blog to see all your beautiful work.

Deb C said...

Love the new look for your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine. I hope to see some of your class projects, too!

I really like the coloring on this card, and I never would have thought of using flower soft as a border. What a great idea. I think I need to work on opening my bottles of it now!

Meg said...

I agree with Deb...the look of the blog is great! The card is very pretty :)

Anne Temple said...

Thanks for the comments - they make my heart happy!

Donna said...

I am loving the new blog! All the ideas and creativity are wonderful, thanks for sharing.