Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chef Louie

This was a thank you card I made for a friend who made my family dinner.  The images are from Stampin' Up!   I used Copic markers to color him in.  Dark shades of blue were used on the pants to make them look (almost) black and dark shades of Cool Grey was used on the shoes.  I highlighted the toes of the shoes with a white gel pen to make them look like they were patent leather.

My accent strip of burgundy is larger than the card base, just to give it a different visual look.  On the inside of the card, I stamped a large "THANKS".

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love all your recent cards, Anne! The "Age Takes its Toll" is amazing--clever. funny, and very creative (love those pearls and the roses inside). Also enjoyed seeing the gorgeous purple background/flower image before that; I don't even understand all the techniques you mention and still enjoy reading about them :>).