Monday, June 28, 2010

Sew Thankful




This is a set by Unity Stamps.  I stamped each image onto a separate piece of white cardstock and colored everything with Copic markers.  Then I cut out the images.  For the spool of thread, I used some light green embroidery floss and wound it around the spool and glued it on top of the stamped swirls and through the needle for a more realistic look.  (If you look closely, you can see the end of the thread hanging below the card base.)  I also pop dotted the sewing machine for added depth.

These are the Copic colors I chose to complete this card.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Love it! I will need several to use as "thank you" and nothing in particular cards..

Anne said...

Glad you like it. Just let me know how many.....

madebymegs said...

So very pretty!!