Monday, May 24, 2010

Scoring tools

This weekend I was checking out some blogs and found a great piece at http://www.ucutathome.com/blog about the different scoring tools on the market today.  They discuss the pros and cons of each scoring tool  and come up with a definite preference.   For those who don't know what a scoring tool does, it makes a crease in the paper so you can easily fold it.

I happen to agree with their choice, Scor-Pal , as the best option on the market.  I own both the Scor-Pal and the Scor-It, and I LOVE my Scor-Pal.  Scor-Pal is coming out with a Scor-Buddy in early June and I think one may need to find a home in my craft room!

So, so check out the Cut @ Home blog comparing the different scoring tools and see if it helps in your decision process.

Have a great day!

No comments: