Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Birthday card

I've been getting ready for a card making class I'm teaching this weekend (for 20+ people) and it took me a lot longer to get everything together than I anticipated.  At least I didn't wait till the last minute.  That's why I haven't posted anything till tonight.

This is a birthday card that I made for one of my son's friends (and he needs it tomorrow).  The bathtub Porsche was part of a collage stamp (company unknown) that I stamped and cut out.  As usual, I used my Copics to color it in.  The background stamp and the saying are both from Cornish Heritage Farms (they have lots of cool background stamps).  I used Core'dinations paper for the card base and tore the edge so that I could stamp "Happy Birthday" on the inside of the card.  It's a pretty quick and simple card.  Hope his friend likes it.

2 comments:

scrap_in_time said...

Cute card! Where's the class?

Anne said...

This one is at my church. Hopefully, I'll have the ability to offer others in a more general spot soon. Any interest?