Monday, January 11, 2010

Documenting Firsts...

As any scrapper knows, you should always create a layout of  "firsts", whether it's a first tooth, first hair cut, or first time your project was published.  Since I'm a scrapper too, here is my  layout for my "first".  The letters are cut from the Cricut cartridge - Stamped and I sprayed the word "published" with Smooch Spritz -silver foil.  I like the Smooch Spritz much better than Glimmer Mist.  The nozzle doesn't clog up and the colors are vibrant.  This gave the letters an extremely shinny/glossy look (but hard to photograph).   The news man in the top left corner is a rubber stamp from a company called My Heart Stamps For You.  I colored him using Copic markers.  The patterned paper is Basic Grey and the solid paper is from Creative Memories.  Labels 7 from Nestabilities was used for my journaling box.

1 comment:

scrap_in_time said...

Great LO. Congrats again on getting published!!!